Share this page:

exclamation-circle Last Call for HL7 Feb 2020 Ballot Comments

4 years 3 months ago #5643 by Harsh Sharma
Hi Ron,
Thanks for the reminder and ballot docs.

-Harsh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #5641 by Ron Parker
Thanks Ken, appreciate the contribution.

Glad you like the setup of the zip file. I am getting quicker at pulling the content together, and Infoway has helped by providing the file sharing space for the resulting "really big file" (although by any standard these days 289 mb is only "big" if you are an e-mail server or online collaboration platform..

It only just occurred to me that I should provide a companion download for the FHIR / online only ballot content, as this is of more interest to most people and much easier to do (both in assembly and in downloading). I will do both from now on.

Ron P.

4 years 3 months ago #5640 by Ken Sinn
Thanks Ron, for the gentle reminder.

Ballot comments from Ontario Health (Digital Services division) have been uploaded. I really like the pre-set folder, makes it really easy to upload files.

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #5638 by Ron Parker
Hello everyone:

There have been no ballot comments returned to me or posted online for the Feb 2020 ballot. I am extending the cutoff for HL7 Canada Community comments on the Feb 2020 ballot package to end-of-day Monday Jan 20th.

The original all-inclusive ballot package download is available here: 289 mb ZIP file

Just in case the download size is discouraging some from the review, I have created a much smaller (674 kb) FHIR-only ballot review package available here .

This version includes only the eight (8 only) FHIR and CDS hooks ballot items that have links to the online content as well as links to the appropriate ballot comment sheet.

To submit your ballot comment spreadsheet(s):

Upload them to the InfoCentral Jan 2020 Ballot Comments Folder here . Also, please let myself and others now about your upload by responding to this InfoCentral forum posting.

Or: Send your ballot comment spreadsheets(s) as attachments to the Infoway standards helpdesk email.

The HL7 Canada voting members are meeting this coming Tuesday to determine the disposition of our 4 international votes.

Thanks for your attention.

Ron G. Parker HL7 Canada Affiliate Chair / Co-Chair HL7 International Affiliate Council
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Ron Parker. Reason: Clarification

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.