Share this page:

file Request for Agenda Items for Next HL7 Intl Canada Community Call

4 years 6 months ago #5369 by Derek Ritz
Hi all -- here are 3 links to content that I referenced on today's HL7 community webinar:

1. WHO has announced that the International Classification of Health Interventions (ICHI) standard is released. Info can be found, here: www.who.int/classifications/ichi/en/ .

2. The CCG in 200 seconds or less "explainer" video can be found here: vimeo.com/347427025

3. The IHE CCG Profile in 300 seconds or less "explainer" video can be found here: vimeo.com/356829962

I look forward to folks attending next week's joint HL7-IHE-FHIR webinar: IHE Structured Data Capture on FHIR. B)
infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/news-events/event-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2019/10/09/3133/-/ihe-structured-data-capture-on-fhir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #5363 by Ron Parker
Hey Derek... sorry for the delay in responding.

I will add you to the agenda. Thanks Rp

4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #5356 by Derek Ritz
Hi Ron -- I got an update this morning related to progress in Atlanta on the joint HL7-IHE "Gemini" project: Computable Care Guidelines (CCG). I'm planning to join the call, tomorrow. I'll be happy to provide a short update related to the CCG work. :)
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Derek Ritz.

4 years 6 months ago #5343 by Michael Nusbaum
Thanks, Ron... happy to keep the group updated. Unfortunately, I'll miss the Nov 5th call as well, as I'll be in Daegu, Korea for the JIC and ISO/TC215 meetings. So sorry. M.

4 years 6 months ago #5342 by Ron Parker
Hey Mike:

I think the community would be very interested in this update. I will pencil you in for the Nov 5th HL7 Intl Canada Community call.

In the meantime I will take a look at the presentation and make sure it gets a mention on our call next week.

Thanks for suggesting this. Rp

4 years 6 months ago #5341 by Michael Nusbaum
Good morning, Ron and colleagues.

I'm wondering if this community might like regular updates on an IHE-led initiative that heavily involves the HL7 community (plus other SDO's as well). IHE International is leading the development of an IHE Profile for the International Patient Summary (IPS). I co-chair this group. Our project team includes folks from 5 (so far) SDO's, including a few HL7 notables: Rob Hausam, Giorgio Cangioli, Grahame Grieve and Emma Jones. The profile will build on the original work developed by HL7 and CEN... to further internationalize and to build testable components and implement a conformity assessment specification.

I know that the IPS is of interest to Canada, and as you recall, a presentation was made to this group by Rob Hausam last year. As we move this initiative forward, I'm happy to provide regular updates to this group.

Unfortunately, I'm not available next week at the meeting time due to a doctor's appointment. However, there is a brief presentation that describes the initiative... drive.google.com/open?id=1GZMtVUHA8Hq38zADNJBjkXSKGzw5Oe7q

Mike.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.