Share this page:

file Meeting for ballot comments?

5 years 7 months ago #4278 by Ron Parker
No worries Andy, Linda Monico picked right up on the addition and forwarded it to me. Working on consolidation now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #4277 by Andy Stechishin
Ron thanks for the update didn't see anyone so I was wondering. Paul sent in one additional tracker item #18083 which is a negative that he was hoping would also be included. Sorry for the late notice but we just found it today.

5 years 7 months ago #4276 by Ron Parker
Sorry everyone, I didn't follow through properly on this one. I have been high-jacked by welcome but unexpected work in my day job.

We received only two responses so I did not book the online call to review. Rather, I am consolidating the responses now and will post to the HL7 Canada Forum in a bit for members to comment.

5 years 7 months ago #4275 by Andy Stechishin
I tried to join the regular conference number for the ballot comment discussion but no one else joined. I did not see another meeting number number posted. Did I get the time wrong? The day?

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.