Share this page:

file DICOM WG-10, -29, DSC, Mtgs in Thailand-Please confirm your attendance

4 years 9 months ago #5166 by Raqia Hazam
Dear DI Community,

Please see following post from DICOM.

Thank you!

Dear members of DSC, WG-10, and WG-29

Could you please kindly inform me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , if you are going to attend DICOM meetings in Thailand? We need a headcount.

In addition, I created a spreadsheet to track the details of peoples’ arrival. This sheet will help us gather information on flights, hotels, dates and times of your arrival.
All your travel information will be in one place to make the communication easier.
There might be people who arrive to Thailand/Bangkok during similar times. If that’s the case, they can always share a cab from the airport to the hotel/s.

REMINDER:
If you reserve a hotel room at the Chatrium hotel, the hotel provides a transportation service for its guests from the airport to the hotel.
www.ict.mahidol.ac.th/dicom2019/information.html
Please enter your travel information in the spreadsheet below.
Link: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9NsOrrl11VWmpB2bjHMUaDZEfUuAki4kOi1wUrvqbE/edit#gid=0
It is posted on the ftp server:
ftp://d9-workgrps:[email protected]/MEDICAL/Private/Dicom/Conferences/
• 2019-Bangkok Thailand/
o DICOM WG-10-29-DSC MTGS IN THAILAND-SEPT_ARRIVAL LIST.docx
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Luiza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.