Published on Feb 24, 2017 by Lisa Hayes
This .NET version of the Hello World project for HL7v3 illustrates the basic functionality of Message Builder, which includes:
- Configuring a Code Resolver
- Creating a Message,
- Reading a Message,
- Message Validation and Sending/Receiving a Message (Transport Mechanisms).
There are 4 different messages that the examples sends and receives:
- Find Candidates (look up a patient in the Client Registry),
- Immunization Query (look up the immunization records for a patient),
- Drug Prescription Query (look up the medications a patient is on),
- Lab Results Query (look up lab results for the patient).
To download and setup the Hello World project below:
- Download the .NET HelloWorld project
- Unzip it to a local directory
- Import it into Microsoft Visual C# IDE